Saturday, September 11, 2010

How long is too long?

I am not really an organised scrapbooker. I generally pick a photo, decide on some paper and go with the flow. However, for the last 2 days i have been attempting to finish a layout in line with the weekly challenge on UKS. Is 2 days too long to work on a layout?
Should we follow the old mantra 'fail to plan and you plan to fail' or should we just give in to the creative process?

I enjoyed pulling this layout together, and i like the end result. No doubt it will find a home in my mum's Grandchildren Album as soon as she sees it.


















On a related topic, how long is too long to be working on my wedding album? I have already done one for mum but i have yet to pluck up the courage to start on my own. Is it because i want it to be perfect? Is it because i dont feel right putting on those lovey quotes when i am going to  be the main audience? Who knows.....hopefully this year will see me start it at least before our 2nd anniversary.

No comments: