Sunday, September 26, 2010

on your bike....

It's what I've been saying to myself all week.

I bought a bicycle for myself as a late birthday present in June. The weather was so hot though, i only got 2 weeks use out of it before it got stored upstairs. I did make sure that it had mud guards so i am hoping even in the winter rain i will get a bit more use out of it than i have over the last 3 months of summer.

I can remember cycling as a child, I had no idea how difficult it would prove to be as an adult (an unfit one at that). We used to spend hours travelling all over the town, across parks and up hills. Now i struggle to ride in a straight line without wobbling all over the road.

I am hoping that if I use it once every day for an hour that it will go some way to helping me lose some weight. Now I just need to get started...

No comments: