Saturday, September 18, 2010

One week on....

and I have decided to start an on-line blogging for scrapbookers class by Shimelle. I think i am getting the hang of how to post, but I know I need to learn more about design of the blog itself and some tips on what to blog about would help too.

The first prompt says to pick a photo and to document my intentions for the next 3 weeks. Well, over the next few weeks I intend to learn a whole lot more about blogging.

I started this blog because i enjoy scrapbooking and card making and i thought that it would have a dual role. Firstly, it would be a place where i could share my creations. Most of my scrapbooking creations are for others, but they only ever get to see them every 4-6 months unless i can sqeeze in another trip home inbetween christmas and mum's visits.

Secondly, i thought it would be good to document a little more of my life. It seems to have gone whizzing by over these last 5 years and i cant remember what i have done during that time....so how can i scrap it for my album? Obviously the big things I remember : the wedding, honeymoon etc but I cant help wondering if I have forgotten other important stuff that maybe wasnt so all-consuming.

So, here is a photo of my craft space showing a space cleared for me to get started on scrapping my memories, both old and new.

No comments: