Friday, October 1, 2010

Where has the time gone?

It's October 1st! How did that happen? I can hardly believe we are in the last quarter of 2010. A whole 9 months and very little in the way of scrapping or card making to show for it....must do better!

October normally means cold wintery nights, wrapping up warm, hats and gloves...and the best of all...warm hues of autumn all around. Here, I am still in my shorts and t-shirt, the sky is bright blue and the sun is still shining. The nights are a little cooler now thankfully. Still, I do miss the changing of the seasons.

I have friends coming over soon, and they are bringing me some halloween and christmas supplies. I am sooooooo excited. I have found myself looking at other blogs and getting a distinct christmassy feeling. So, I am making some christmas tags as well as birthday tags with my scrap odds and ends. Ofcourse I am stamping too. Will post the end products later, but i am wondering if i can make all my tags without using my new stash.

No comments: