Tuesday, January 18, 2011

how are those resolutions standing up?

So have you kept to your resolutions? My list below shows a woeful attempt to stick to mine!
  • take my dogs a walk every day  - no more excuses! eh, not very well actually. Think i am managing every other day at the moment.
  • scrap my heritage photos before the summer   most of the layouts i have been creating are heritage or mum's grandkids, so i think i am on track with this one
  • scrap my 40th birthday trip hmm, not even printed the photos yet
  • scrap my honeymoon photos and again with the photos
  • blog more than once a week  the posts are happening slowly, not all of them craft related though.
It will be interesting to see how i get on in a couple of months when i look back instead of a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, don't you think you are being a bit tough on yourself - we are not yet 3 weeks into the new year and you have actually gone quite a way to fulfilling your resolutions. and you have been poorly too. My only concern would be for the dogs - who walks them on the alternate days :) Elizabeth x