Saturday, February 19, 2011

im still waiting...

I was speaking to my sister-in-law this week. My new nephew is due on Tuesday 22nd Feb ofcourse it will come when it is ready. She is more than ready to welcome the little bundle, as am I. I'm so excited that i will be over early March and have booked in 2 weeks of cuddles and kisses with him and ofcourse with my other nieces and nephew too, but truth be told I'm only confident of the cuddles from the boys. It makes me wonder how i will feel leaving again, but i am so excited about the trip home.

I am 15 weeks now, and my little bump is keeping me busy. I cant believe how the time has gone. I cant believe i am in my 2nd trimester already! I feel like i am wishing this trimester away so i can feel it start to move, and obviously i am excited to meet the little person this summer.

Ofcourse, all these new babies means that mum will be expecting many many pages for her grandchildren album. I just wonder if i will have the time...or the energy...

2 comments:

nnalorac said...

Hi Caroline. Enjoy your visit to your Sisters, hope everything goes well. Yes, your going to have plenty of excuses to scrap, maybe not a lot of time free to do so lol! Lovely to here from you, take care. Carolxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, I can almost feel your excitement at coming home to see your family. Hopefully, the weather will have cheered up a bit by then, it's certainly getting warmer - the temperature outside today was 41 degrees and it is only a few weeks ago is was -10! Have you planned a trip to the SECC show while you are here? I think it is going to be even bigger and better this year. Take it easy, don't try to do too much - you'll be busy enough when the baby is here. You can maybe fit crafting during baby's naps:) Elizabeth x