Saturday, March 19, 2011

6 months and still going with my blog

I signed up for a blogging workshop by Shimelle in Sept 2010. 6 months later and i am totally surprised at how much i have managed to learn about blogland.

Shimelle is running another session which suits me totally because i joined well after the course was finished and tried to plough my way through the prompts, but i find it much easier when they are sent to your email on a daily basis. That way the blog is well kept and it doesnt overload you trying to do too much at the one time.

hopefully there should be some more crafty stuff on the blog in the following weeks.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Thanks for this, just had a quick look and it looks promising. Thinking of moving my blog so this would be helpful.

Cathx

nnalorac said...

Lovely to see you blogging Caroline. Going to have a nosey later, better not pay a visit now supposed to be doing the dinner!! Look forward to seeing your creations. Take care. Carolxx