Wednesday, March 2, 2011

woyww 91

well today there isnt much on my desk as it is all packed away as i am off on my holidays tomorrow. Off to visit my mum for 2 whole weeks. I am so excited.... even more excited that DH is coming with me for a week.

In my bags there are a whole load of layouts for mum that i have posted over the past few months. Here is the last one that is still lying on my desk, soon to be packed away.



I am hoping that there will be a whole load of crafting going on that 2 weeks, and ofcourse I will be popping in to the craft fair at the SECC in Glasgow on Sunday for my yearly dose of craft goodness. So if you see a manic shopper that cant put anything down...that's likely to be me.

Hopefully i will also get some time to play with my new stash that i will no doubt come home with, and i hope to have some photos of a certain new nephew that i can start to put into pages.

What do you tend to come away with? Paper, cardstock, punches, inks???? for me i think it might be a bit of everything this year.

have a great wednesday, off to drop by and visit with some of you now...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family (make sure you take lots of warm clothes!) Bet you'll have a great time (and spend!) at the craft show, do show us all your purchases when you get back!

Sherry (118)