Sunday, June 26, 2011

up for a challenge

I am not well known for being organised when it comes to crafting, but reading Julia's post her comment about crops and how her friend has a productive session due to her pre-crop preparation, I figured why not give it a try. Normally I am well impressed if i come away from a crop with a whole page finished. I'm ecstatic if i get a start on a second page!

So next Saturday is Kaledia-krop and I have set myself the challenge of:
  1. preparing photos (shouldnt be too difficult as i just had 150 printed off last week)
  2. preparing papers (a tad more difficult, I'm a nightmare at matching papers to photos)
  3. preparing embellishments (think i might just take my entire stash, which isnt a lot in UK)
Basically, i will try to be as organised as i can be and see how many pages i can produce at the crop. I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Good luck with that...I used to make up mini-kits to take to crops...it was the only way I could get anything done!
Alison xx