Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some birthday LOs

Well after doing virtually no crafting last week I am proud to say that i managed a double layout for mum. She didnt say anything last week, but i know that she loves getting new pages - especially as she has just bought a new album for the grandchildren.

My SIL was chuffed when i gave her the LO that i did for my youngest nephew. She had keepsakes for the other 3, so now she does for Thomas too.

Might even try to finish off some Christmas in July cards this weekend as i have nothing organised.

will let you know how i get on...

Hope everyone has a great weekend, despite this rotten weather

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

hiya missus,
xmas in July is a great idea - I need to get cracking too.
are you still over here on 6th August? I'm demo-ing at Hobbycraft, Edinburgh - deets on my blog. Would be great to meet you
Debz
x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, great to hear you've been crafting but no photos! It would indeed be lovely to meet up for a cuppa sometime after you've had the baby. Not sure if I can get through to Edinburgh to see Debz demo at Hobbycraft yet, but if you are going and I can manage it maybe we'll meet up there. In the meantime take care and enjoy your trip on Monday. Elizabeth x

Alison said...

Xmas in July! I wish I were as organised!
Alison xx