Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOYWW 112

A scrapbook page and a couple of cards are sitting on my desk at the moment. It is getting a bit more difficult to craft now that there is a sizeable bump in the way, but I'm determined....LOL. It just takes me longer as the pauses in between grow ever more frequent.


The cards were quickie makes from Kanban, the LO was MME papers, MS border punch & doily heart punch, card candy and xcut butterfly punch.

I'm off to a workshop on saturday where we are going to focus on Tim Holtz products. I am so excited about this because I love his stuff, but can never seem to bring it all together. Hopefully Karen will set me right, and probably bust my bank balance in the process when i realise that i can't live without...A..B..C....from his range. Still, that's the price we all pay...isn't it!

If you are wondering what WOYWW is all about, join Julia in her internation bloghop and see if we can tempt you to join in.

5 comments:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,,, This card is sweet, pretty and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

nnalorac said...

Hi Caroline, lovely creations. Have a great day on Saturday, I'm sure it will have you oozing with inspiration afterwards. I bought TH Weathered Clock die the other day, think I'll have to troll his blog for some inspiration! Hope you are well. Carolxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, your layout is lovely and I love that heart punch, gorgeous. The cards are cute - rocking teddies... what next? :) Hope you have a great time at the workshop and look forward to seeing what you make with your newly learned techniques. Nothing you can do about the need for Timmy stash - it's all part of this crafting obsession we suffer from :) Elizabeth x #59

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Enjoy yourself at the TH workshop:) I have absolutely no doubt that there will be several things you can't live without!

JoZart Designs said...

Hope you have fun at the TH workshop... bet your wallet suffers!
JoZarty x