Thursday, May 31, 2012

progress

Well, there wasnt much crafting going on when the carer came in yesterday. Instead Mr K and I went out for lunch and then did a bit of shopping. Mr K duly reported to Mum on our return that he managed to persuade me that he could buy Little Miss A some clothes.

It is not that I dont want her to get new clothes, it is more like I have so many clothes for her that I tend to rotate the same ones over and over again because I cant face digging through the drawers for anything else. As a result there are some lovely things that she has hardly had on her back. I hate when that happens. I am actually lucky with some of my favourite clothes because she has had loads of wear out of them. She is only just getting into 3-6mth clothing now. This is what I call progress.


These are all the sizes that Little Miss A has now grown out of. It has been hard work over this last 9 months....but SOOOOOOOO worth it to see her progress.


1 comment:

Alison said...

What a lovely way to photograph Little Miss A's progress...hope you had fun with the shopping!
Alison xx