Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WOYWW 169

Well how did it get to the end of August without me blinking? That's how it feels anyway.

Another Wednesday show and tell for Julia's band of merry crafters. Join the fun here.

This week has been the end of a busy fortnight for me. Mr K came back for Little Miss A's birthday and stayed for a whole 10 days. Ofcourse that threw my crafting schedule into utter disarray. I did however manage to get a little crafty thrill on her birthday when i opened this from Twiglet. Isn't it the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen, just perfect for my perfect little angel!

So on my workdesk today were these pages. Only a few of the myriad of photos that were taken on the day....





Sorry about the rubbish quality of the photos. will try to take them again tomorrow in the daylight.

Rachel House had arranged cake and a lovely banner to help us celebrate her 1st birthday. I truly am blessed having such lovely friends and family around me.


11 comments:

Ali H said...

Love the layouts - looks like you had a fun birthday party ! Ali #56

Wiccababe said...

hiya missus, wow - happy belated birthday to little miss, what fantastic memories
Debz
xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely pages Caroline, can't believe your special wee girl is one already. take care. Carolxx

Annie said...

Fab LOs of your special little girl's birthday :-) Big hugs from me.
Hugs,
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How fabulous is that felted picture, perfect for a special little girl :)
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time surrounded by those you love!
Hugs, LLJ #71 xx

Karin said...

Fabulous layouts, enjoy your memories.

trisha too said...

I feel the same way, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye!

Sweet layouts, very pretty!

:)Happy woyww!
trisha, #148 this week

Twiglet said...

Looks like you had a great time - lovely photos of your little poppet. So glad my dragonfly picture helped make your day even more special. x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Caroline I agree, the month has just sort of disappeared. Wonderful LOs and pics of Gorgeous Miss L's birthday, what a cracking way to have your wish granted, huh!

Alison said...

What a quick year! glad you had such a good day for Little Miss A's birthday
Alison xx

Tertia said...

Fabulous pages, I am impressed that they are done already.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #49