Thursday, May 30, 2013

WOYWW 208

It's the 4th anniversary of this lovely blog hop. Pop over to Julia's to see where we all meet.

This is what my desk (aka coffee table) looks like today.



The green things that you can see....well, I made my first granny square today, ignore the fact that it is a little lopsided....i obviously have issues with my tension, but for my first try I'm quite pleased.

All my acrylic paints; mists and alcohol inks are in the tubs that you can see piled up on top of my box of 12x12 scraps. The distress inks are in an old washing tab container. everything else is hidden in a room upstairs, lol.



So that is my desk, how about you show your desk too

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, oh good, blogger is behaving again and you got your photos uploaded. The grannie square is looking good - the nice thing about crochet is that it is quick, quicker than knitting. I'm wondering what you plan to do with the scraps in that box - I love the challenge of using up scraps :) Hope you have a lovely day. Elizabeth x #155

Twiglet said...

Hi Caroline - missed this with all the WOYWW celebrations. Now I am nipping to your latest post and will leave a little message there too! x Jo

Diane said...

I keep promising myself I will take up crochet...I just don't know where to begin really!
Diane 53

Dori said...

I love Granny Squares. You just reminded me that it would be good to do a few on my upcoming flight. Dori 179

Krisha said...

Hi Caroline, I'm still trying to make the rounds. Love Granny squares, about the only thing I can remember how to make, it's been years since I really crochet.
Krisha #140

HeARTworks said...

I wonder what you're going to do with your grannie square! I only know how to make flowers...and that was a looong time ago! patsy

SueH said...

I’m sorry to be late in visiting but I’m now on day four of my quest to get round everyone this week. I know it’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.

There always has to be a ‘first’ granny square and you’ve done a great job with yours. Another 99 and you’ll have enough for a throw, so keep up the good work!

Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary
Happy Crafting!
Sue @82
x