- Her cousin Thomas' 3rd birthday
- Started sensory group on wednesday mornings, she loves it. Lots of songs, games and attention
- Both her seat and stander needed adjusting because it would seem that she has taken a growth spurt.
- We packed up all her 9-12mth clothes and started buying 18-24mth clothes.
- Postural supportive armchair ordered
- her minibutton came out, intact and inflated so a little trip to A&E was the order of the day.
I just can't believe that we are well into spring and I am only just catching up with myself in trying to document Ayla's progress. this is her with her tiny superhero cape because in my eyes she is a little superhero